The Aim Group have been helping to support all parents (SEN and not-SEN) with Free Government Funded SEN Online Recourses. Topics include Neuroscience (ages 0-7), Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD, Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour.
Spaces on the courses is limited, so if anyone is interested, please could they complete the registration link below and then Luke from the Aim Group will then call you to discuss the course.
The Aim Group have a range of fully funded Free CACHE accredited Level 2 qualifications available to help and better understand some key issues around young people’s mental health and wellbeing, along with a range of other qualifications that may help with developing careers.
Please see below information on structure, criteria and how to express interest:
– Online E Learning Platform.
– Have a full 6-8 weeks to complete the course
– Assigned your own login details, can log in and out when you please
– Assigned your own tutor who will support you throughout and mark your work
– No Exams or Essays. All Q&A based.
– Can complete as many as you would like, just one at a time.
– Gain a Level 2 awarded certificate upon completion (GCSE Grade C equivalent)
Minimum Requirements to access the course:
– Aged 19 or above
– Not currently on a Government funded course (inc Apprenticeships)
– Has been in EU/UK for the past 3 years
- Understanding Autism
- Neuroscience In The Early Years (0-7)
- Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health
- Distressed Behaviour In Children
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties (ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia and Dyscalculia)
If you wish to find out more, please complete the following link and Luke will be able to give you a call and talk you through how it works: