DIGITAL MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Greater Manchester health and care providers and the voluntary sector are stepping up support for people with mental health needs, learning disabilities and autism during the COVID-19 crisis.
Mental health services across Greater Manchester have considered the digital options available to continue to deliver care. They are now mobilising an expanded range of digital support offers across Greater Manchester including:
• Shout crisis service – a 24/7 text service with trained crisis volunteers who will chat using trained techniques via text responses
• Kooth – an on-line counselling and emotional well-being platform for children and young people
• Living Life to the Full – one of the world’s most used wellbeing support packages and aims to provide key information using everyday non-complex language
• BlueIce – an evidenced-based app to help young people manage their emotions and reduce urges to self-harm. This is only available on ‘prescription’ from a clinician working in child and adolescent mental health services.
• SilverCloud – an online therapy programme for adults proven to help with stress, anxiety, low-mood and depression.
We will continue to update this page as new resources come on line.
Full details can be accessed by clicking here Mental Health